Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

HornWorms! Go Away!

Few days ago i got curious when i saw my tomato leaves got holes.. what's happening there? actually i noticed it few days earlier but since i didn't really care and i am not a real farmer so that i just took it for granted as normal *whoa* lol so that morning i turned the leaves around saw lots of ewww.. i only could say they're worms tiny with black horns eating comfortably! OMG! I couldn't accept this! i've taken care of those trees and now that sun of the bitch *oops* eating my babies!!! No way! with anger i picked the leaves with holes and worms on them crazily *screaming outloud while my hubby's swimming and he got curious what on earth his wife's doing, thinking she might be crazy because of him, perhaps lol*


My hubby was quite upset when he found out that worms too so he helped pinching on those worms! Let's have war baby! hahahah the next day he bought me some gloves so that i wont feel icky picking the hornworms and killed them with my fingers!
Now everyday i have to check whether they still come, and indeed 3-5 of them still dare coming waiting for me huh!!! sure if you wanna die!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment