Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tomatoes!

Do you love tomatoes? I bet you do. But planting tomatoes?? hehehe not many people would love to. Here I am nothing to do but cooking and planting in FLORIDA.

These tomatoes I planted from seeds, I never realized they grow fast! and I have no idea now to transfer them into bigger individual pots! Hope it's not too late

They are growing faster from the seeds


Before starting the seeds, I was buying the small tomatoes trees. Now they are growing taller and got flowers already. Can't wait to see my tomatoes fruit soon!

Making more space

This is my hubby's idea for planting the tomatoes in the big bucket! It's his mom's experience and he said it worked. What you need to do just drill 8 holes below part and fill in with the wood chips first till half of the bucket. Then put the soil half and put the tomato tree that is getting taller n bigger so that they have more space for growing. Get more info about how to plant tomatoes, Open this http://www.tomato.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment