Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

HATE SLUGs!

Poor my Flowers! Hiks.. my Dahlia now seems gonna die.. the flowers that should be more than 5 seem not gonna bloom. Its because of the slug eating the leaves! I saw this morning when I was about watering my small garden but I noticed something's bad happen to the leaves. Holes are everywhere and I saw the slug happily walking on the soil. Huh! I shouldn't have moved Dahlia to the ground. I should have just kept it on the pot! hiks.. with anger i finally moved Dahlia back to the pot and searched some slugs that have been eating the leaves. As soon as i opened the leaves *they are quite thick so that i had to use my fingers to reach the stems inside, I killed the slugs! I feel my spirit of gardening vanished hiks!

some leaves that are eaten by slug
and some flowers gonna be are blackened :(

My hubby said we could go to home depot to buy some pesticides to kill the slugs but i found this link http://www.weekendgardener.net/how-to/snails-slugs.htm hope you can anticipate before planting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment